2nd Shift Production Line Associate
Production Line Associate
Seltzer’s Smokehouse is looking for a highly skilled Production Line Associate who is ready to join us as we head into a new chapter in our amazing story. With a renewed vision from our next generation CEO, the iconic Seltzer’s brand is preparing for national expansion through innovation, creativity, and forward thinking.
Role: Reporting to the Production Line Lead, the Production Line Associate is responsible for pulling and preparing orders for processing, as well as managing the data entry necessary to completing each order’s paperwork. The Associate is also responsible for helping to keep the workspace neat and orderly. This may involve moving inventory and helping with team reorganization efforts as well as any duties assigned by the Lead and/or Supervisor.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the production schedule is successfully met on a daily basis.
- Break down, clean and reassemble slicing equipment.
- Perform data entry, merchandise scan-ins, and other required Quality Assurance work.
- Work safely throughout all areas of the plant including offices, production and warehousing
- Ensure food safety and food defense in the plant.
If you are driven by being the best, have demonstrated skills in accuracy and speed, following processes, and maintaining a safe work environment, and are looking for a place to seize opportunity and drive results, we want to learn more about you!
- Prior food manufacturing experience not necessary but helpful.
- Ability to safely operate moving machinery.
- Strong references from previous employers.
- Familiarity with Food Safety and Sanitation.
- Second shift is 3:30 PM - 12:00 midnight, Monday-Friday
Compensation- We provide an amazing benefit package that include fully paid medical, dental, vision and a lot of other benefits. Vaccination and subsequent boosters are considered a condition of employment (if you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR department directly: [email protected])
For over 120 years, Seltzer’s has had the reputation of being the very best in our industry. We are now at a turning-point in our company and are shaping an even better brand for the next 120 years. We believe in a “people first” culture where respect and quality are never sacrificed for profit.
With our world-class standards of quality and performance, combined with a fun, safe, and inclusive environment, it’s no wonder many of our team members have been a part of the Seltzer’s family for 20, 30, and even 40 years. Come join us!