Cost and Business Intelligence Accountant
For over 120 years, Seltzer’s has had the reputation of being the very best in our industry. We are now at a turning-point in our company and are shaping an even better brand for the next 120 years. We believe in a “people first” culture where respect and quality are never sacrificed for profit.
With our world-class standards of quality and performance, combined with a fun, safe, and inclusive environment, it’s no wonder many of our team members have been a part of the Seltzer’s family for 20, 30, and even 40 years. Come join us!
Seltzer's is looking for a Cost and Business Intelligence Accountant to join our finance team in our Palmyra, PA office. The Cost Accountant will work closely with our VP of Finance and other cross-functional team members to play a critical role in developing business analytics and maintaining standard costs.
The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail, has a minimum of at least 3 years in a manufacturing company finance role, preferably in data analysis, and a proficiency in electronic accounting systems. A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or additional related experience is also required.
Some responsibilities include:
- Develop and managing data analytics; reviewing/training cross functional departments on business analytics.
- Create reports designed to improve business processes. Experience in Power BI critical.
- Collaborate with team members to collect data in the execution of the company's business plan.
- Identify development needs for streamlining and improving operations, efficiencies, and cost reduction measures.
- Design and maintain an effective cost accounting system that ensures accurate costing.
- Study and Collect data to determine the cost of doing business.
- Assist in other finance and accounting duties as requested including, but not limited to audits and general ledger preparation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required
- Three - Five years of related experience is required, specifically in an analyst or cost accountant position.
- Strong knowledge of cost controls and accounting guidelines
Seltzer's is an Equal Opportunity Employer